Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Pets on quilts audition.

We Do have 2 pets in this house. Amber, who is definitely a quilt cat.  She tests everything that looks newly quilted, for comfort. Here she is eyeing up my newly quilted Pond house by lynetteanderson a couple of years ago.  And Penny who is an old lady of 15 and loves the comfort a quilt brings to her bones.
As you can see Amber has curled up in the dog bed and Penny has stretched out on her little quilt. She has a number of them placed around the house, and, though blind, she can find each one without a bother.

Here Amber found a pile of small quilts I have received through taking part in A Little Quilt Swap.  She's a bit like the princess and the pea. The more quilts the better. Sorry to anyone who recognises their work. I did not give my permission for her to sit here. I swiftly removed her after the cute photo.
I do have a favourite photo though, which I am frantically searching for, so I can enter it in Pets on Quilts over at Lilypad Quilting
I'm searching, I'm searching.

 Found these two as more evidence that she is a quilt cat. When the Pondhouse was spread out on the bed, she was the first to try it out.
 This isn't quite a quilt, as it is a commercially produced tree skirt, buuuuut, Amber thought it was good enough to wait for santa on.
This is the one I was looking for. She curled up beside me on this little throw and I flipped the corner up thinking she would go and find somewhere else to sit.........Not likely.  I got the look that says 'I am quite happy here thank you'  Ah well, I cant be cross with her, so I am going to have to continue brushing the cat hair off all her favourite quilty places.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty cute quilt testers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a cutie pie. Love that last pic.mine do the same. Dunkin likes to curl up near me and if the quilt is all around him he pushes his butt into it to burrow. So funny. Comfy much?

    ReplyDelete