Total Pageviews

Monday, 23 June 2014

Summer and cross stitch

I Havent much quilty to blog about. The weather has been really good, so outside becons.  The pipeband championship was held in the park this week.  I really enjoyed it, must be my scottish blood.  My niece’s girls and hubby are involved, and with all those tartans and hundreds of people around, I managed to find them. Z’s pink sunglasses  drew my attention.IMG_2134IMG_2135IMG_2162

L has been doing this since she was little. Now at 16 she is very skilled.

I did a few cross stitched pictures for baby cards for the church.  I like to have a few in hand in case we have a baby boom.2014-06-12 18.15.08

2014-06-23 18.01.32Bought myself this little treat.  Dont know what I will do with it yet, but it is sitting nicely in my stash til then. Luv to


  1. Those baby card cross stitchery are gorgeous. I hope that they will be framed after people received the cards. Good to know that you are enjoying a lovely summer so far, my mum tells me it's beautiful in Switzerland too.

  2. It sounds like you are enjoying the outside and the nice weather.

    Darling cross stitch projects.